TNFlagAni

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Don't Hire Illegals For Profit!

Contact Information

Corporate Office


MGM Industries
287 Freehill Road
Hendersonville, TN 37075

Phone

1-800-476-5584
Fax
(615) 822-6581

E-mail Contacts


Sales
sales@mgmindustries.com


Website

sprather@mgmindustries.com

Dear Business Owner,

In light of your company’s choosing to condone the invasion of our
Nation by illegal aliens and their supporters by either closing your
doors on May 1, 2006 or by the hiring of illegal immigrants, I must
inform you that I will no longer be conducting any business with your
company.

As I’m sure you’re aware, illegal immigrants undermine both the
economic and social fabric of our Nation and I, as a legal tax-paying
citizen or legal immigrant, will be utilizing the power of my
shopping dollars to send the message that support such as you have
displayed with no longer be tolerated within our borders.

While I realize that your company is looking at your ‘bottom line’ by
supporting cheap labor, you must understand that many Americans are
more concerned with the future of our Country than with your profit
margin..

I will be spreading the word regarding your support of the
acceleration of our Nation’s demise and urging my family, friends and
acquaintances to do the same.

Respectfully submitted,

David A. Bess
1506 River Rock Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN.

Dab1231@mail.com
www.legalamerica.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Legal America

Powered by Blogger