TNFlagAni

Thursday, May 18, 2006

If He Holds The Line - Vote Him Back Into Office!

From: bart.gordon@mail.house.gov
To:
CC:
Subject: Re: Rep. Bart Gordon's Web site Contact Form
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 15:01:37 -0400

May 18, 2006


Mr. David Bess
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37128

Dear David,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me
in response to my mailing on border security
and immigration. Keeping in touch with you
is one of my top priorities, so I am glad to
hear that you received my message.

Illegal immigration is one of the most serious
problems currently facing our nation and your
input on this matter is invaluable to me.
Please know that I am working hard to curb the
rising number of people that enter our country
illegally each year at a high cost to American
citizens and to ensure that any legislation
passed by Congress is right for our country and
right for Middle Tennessee.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact
me. Please do not hesitate to call on me if I
can ever be of assistance to you or your family.

Stay in touch,
/s
BART GORDON
Member of Congress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Legal America

Powered by Blogger