TNFlagAni

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Why Would An Approval Rating Fall? Hmmm.......

To: comments@whitehouse.gov.
CC:
Subject: Secure Our Borders
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 17:14:04 -0500



Mr. Bush,
Why is your approval ratings at 33 percent? Hmmmmm......
let me think......

Could it be if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,
then it must be the AMNESTY DUCK for illegal "criminal"
aliens.The Mexican government is not our friends. I have
friends, but I still lock my doors.

I've defended you for so long, but no longer can I do so. I
do not know what interest you are serving, but it is not the
sovereignty of the nation that voted you into office.

Let legal Americans build the roads, change the vehicle oil,
build barriers, and push pencils. Let our National Guard go
shoulder to shoulder with the Border Patrol and
SECURE OUR BORDERS.

My sense is that your legacy is set and it is dismal.
However, step-up and be the man we thought we were electing
and do the right thing. This one last thing can not change
your legacy, but it can change you into a president for the
sovereign nation of America.

SECURE OUR BORDERS and do not push to legalize the
illegal "criminal" aliens.

David A. Bess
1506 River Rock Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN. 37128

www.legalamerica.blogspot.com
www.tennesseeworkers.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Legal America

Powered by Blogger