TNFlagAni

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Will Mr. Gordon Fight To Not Delay Action Until After November Elections?

June 6, 2006

Mr. David Bess
Murfreesboro, Tennessee 37128

Dear David,

Thank you for letting me know of your concerns about
H.R. 2672, the North American Cooperative Security Act.
It helps me better represent Middle Tennessee when I hear
from you.

I appreciate your concerns. I want you to know that I am
a staunch supporter of U.S. sovereignty. In this age of
international terrorism we need to work with our neighbors
to enhance security, but never at the expense of U.S.
sovereignty. The power to write and enforce the laws that
govern the U.S. must always rest with the elected
representatives of the American people in the state and
federal government.

Regarding H.R. 2672, I am not a co-sponsor of this legislation.
Though it was introduced in Congress in May, 2005, it is
currently tied up in committee. I appreciate knowing of your
concerns about this legislation in case additional action is
taken at a future time. Please feel free to contact me for
updates on the status of this matter.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do
not hesitate to call on me if I can ever be of assistance to
you or your family.

Stay in touch,
/s
BART GORDON
Member of Congress

****************************************************

If Mr. Gordon votes to delay action until after the November elections, then
his actions should be interpreted as a yes vote for compromise with the Senate
Trash S-2611.

It does not matter that he is not a co-sponsor of HR-2672. If he supports no
action until after the elections then he must endorse the compromise that destroys
America. If this occurs then replace Mr. Gordon in the House!

David A. Bess
http://www.legalamerica.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Legal America

Powered by Blogger